Book Title: Up Your Score: SAT: The Underground Guide, 2016-2017 Edition
Publisher: Workman Publishing Company
Author: Larry Berger
- Up Your Score: ACT, 2016-2017 Edition: The Underground Guide
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2016 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- Up Your Score: SAT, 2018-2019 Edition: The Underground Guide to Outsmarting "The Test"
- Barron's NEW SAT Flash Cards, 3rd Edition: 500 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
- Up Your Score: ACT, 2018-2019 Edition: The Underground Guide to Outsmarting "The Test"
- Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2017: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- 6 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2017 Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Ivy Global's New SAT Guide, 2nd Edition
- Hack the SAT: Strategies and Sneaky Shortcuts That Can Raise Your Score Hundreds of Points
- SAT Prep Book: SAT Secrets Study Guide: Complete Review, Practice Tests, Video Tutorials for the New College Board SAT Exam
Thoroughly overhauled for the new SAT, Up Your Score is the only test-prep guide written by students—all of whom achieved perfect or near-perfect scores and went on to the colleges of their choice. A complement and reality check to the mainstream SAT study guides, it’s the book that kids recommend to each other, because it’s as entertaining as it is effective, showing students how to:
• Think like the SAT
• Master insider math tricks
• Remember the 13 most important grammar rules
• Hone their speed and timing
• Be a better guesser (and why it’s always better to guess)
• Vanquish anxiety and improve concentration
• Best fill in the answer circles, saving nearly six minutes
• Unwind with SAT Yoga
Packed with up-to-date information and smart strategies for the redesigned SAT, this new edition of Up Your Score is written with a sharp sense of humor in the irreverent voice of a peer, so it engages kids, rather than puts them to sleep. And, to really keep that energy up, it includes a recipe for Sweet & Tasty 800 Bars.