Book Title: Advanced Bushcraft: An Expert Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
Publisher: Adams Media
Author: Dave Canterbury
- The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping, Gathering, and Cooking in the Wild
- Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- Bushcraft First Aid: A Field Guide to Wilderness Emergency Care
- Edible Wild Plants: A North American Field Guide to Over 200 Natural Foods
- Shelters, Shacks, and Shanties: The Classic Guide to Building Wilderness Shelters (Dover Books on Architecture)
- SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere
- Edible Wild Plants: Eastern/Central North America (Peterson Field Guides)
- Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
- Survival Hacks: Over 200 Ways to Use Everyday Items for Wilderness Survival
- The Prepper's Water Survival Guide: Harvest, Treat, and Store Your Most Vital Resource
Trek deeper into the wilderness with New York Times
bestselling author Dave Canterbury!
In this valuable guide, survivalist Dave Canterbury goes beyond bushcraft basics to teach you how to survive in the backcountry with little or no equipment. Using the foundation you learned in Bushcraft 101
, Canterbury shows you how to completely immerse yourself in the wilderness with advanced bushcraft and woodcraft techniques. He covers crucial survival skills like tracking to help you get even closer to wildlife, crafting medicines from plants, and navigating without the use of a map or compass. He also offers ways to improvise and save money on bushcraft essentials like fire-starting tools and packs. With Canterbury's expert advice and guidance, you will learn how to forgo your equipment, make use of your surroundings, and truly enjoy the wilderness.
Whether you're eager to learn more after your first real outdoor adventure or have been exploring the backcountry for years, Advanced Bushcraft
will help you take your self-reliance and wilderness experience to the next level.